Send an email to group members
A premium feature that you can test thanks to free trial and without engagement.
Mail app already allows you to select a group as recipients, but “My Groups” goes a steps further.
- spot contacts without emails;
- target specific address labels in priority;
- eliminate address labels that must not receive a message.
You have the control on which email will get your message, without losing your time on case by case micro-management.
Targetting is very easy and only rely on two criterias:
- email address labels taht must receive the message ;
- and those that shall not receive it.
Supervise the recipient list
Main screen contains three lists:
- recipients: contact with at least one email that will get the message;
- list of contacts that have no email address defined;
- List of contacts that will not get the message.
If a contact remains excluded from the distribution list, it is either that he has no address, or that the criteria eliminate it.
Target Address Labels
How shall you select the addresses that will receive your message?
On this basis, the message will be sent to all the addresses of the group’s contacts:
- who have a “priority” label;
- who do not have a label marked as “excluded”.
The message will never be sent to an address with a label marked as “excluded”.
Note that it is possible to send the duplicate email to a contact.
If addresses with the “personal” label have priority, and a contact has two addresses, one with this label and the other with “football club”: the message will be sent to these two addresses.