This course is only available in French.
In this course we will discover together how to write web pages.
For this we will see in a first section the main principles that are implemented to build the web.
In the next two sections you will learn how to create content by describing it with HTML.
Finally, in the last part, you will learn how to use CSS to customize the visual appearance of your documents.
By the end of this course you will have acquired the basic knowledge to understand what the web is, and how to write your own pages on it.
What you will learn
- You will know the basics of HTML to write your content.
- You will have the key knowledge to customize the presentation of the site with CSS.
- You will be able to organize the files that make up your site.
- You will learn how a website works
- You must know how to use a computer (Mac, Windows or Linux) in a basic way.
- You know how to orient yourself in the storage of your computer and you are comfortable handling files and folders.
Who is this course for?
- You want to learn how to code your first website.
- You want to learn how the web works.
- HTML is a mystery to you and you want to know the basics
- CSS is a mystery to you and it arouses your curiosity