This simple and efficient app will let you organize your address book in groups of contacts.
What is possible on Mac with Contacts application is, at last, possible on your iPhone or iPad.
The app my Groups finaly fill this gap by proposing essentials features:
- create, rename and delete groups of contacts;
- export vCards of members;
- merge multiple groups as a single one.
- send e-mail or SMS to group of users
A simple tool respecting your privacy.
Main screen of this app immediatly displays the list of groups in your address book.
This is the starting point from where you can create new groups, delete them or change their names.
- Slide from left to right on a group name to rename it;
- Slide from right to left on a group name to delete it.
Going into edit mode allows you to select multiples groups to delete them all at once, export them or create a new group by merging your selection.
On this screen, the light appearance is used.
Send an email to group members
Mail app already allows you to select a group as recipients, but “My Groups” goes a steps further.
- spot contacts without emails;
- target specific address labels in priority;
- eliminate address labels that must not receive a message.
Get more details on dedicated page.
Send a SMS to a group
With «My Groups» you can go beyond iOS and allows you to send a SMS to a group of contacts.
- identify contact that are missing phone number;
- include or exclude numbers by their number label;
- write message in before switching to Messages.
Merging groups, export through sharing and email to groups are premium features that can be unlocked through an in-app purchase.
A single purchase, no subscription, permanently unlocks these premium functions.
You may test those features for free for a limited time by activating a free trial.
The purchase of 0$ for the trial offer is not a subscription. It only serves to temporarily unlock these features to try them out.
If these functions are not useful to you, they will simply be deactivated at the end of the trial period.
The application will remain functional and you can continue to use it for free, except for these few more advanced functions.
If you enjoyed this application, I hope you will see this purchase as a way to support my work and its future developments.
Wherever are your contacts: on your phone, in iCloud or Gmail (cardDAV), this tool allows you to manage multiple address book accounts as easily as a Mac.
The account picker screen allow you to select which account to manage.
- cardDAV accounts (iCloud, Gmail) can be used to create groups;
- contacts folders on Exchange accounts (Outlook, Office 365, G Suite) are displayed but cannot be selected as those do not support groups.
Your groups will be managed on the selected account.
The account defined as your default account in system settings will be the one selected on first launch.
On this screen the interface uses the dark-mode apperance.